GO TO 'PAGES' AND SELECT 'BLOG' FROM THE NOT LINKED SECTION. ALL YOUR BLOGS ARE ON A SINGLE BLOG PAGE AND SEPARATED INTO 4 CATEGORIES- STYLE, BRANDS, LIFESTYLE + INTERVIEWS
CLICK THE '+' TO ADD A NEW POST
ADD TEXT TO THE TITLE AND ADD YOUR CONTENT IN TO THE TEXT BOX BELOW
HOW TO ADD IMAGES USING THE GALLERY BLOCK
1. CLICK AN INSERT POINT AROUND ANY EXISTING TEXT/BLOCK
2. CHOOSE "STACK" IN THE "GALLERY BLOCK" SECTION
3. UPLOAD IMAGE/S IN TO GALLERY
4. GO TO THE "DESIGN" TAB AND SELECT OFF "TITLE & DESCRIPTION"
5. CLICK 'SAVE' WHEN IMAGE/S FINISHED LOADING IN GALLERY
YOU CAN ALSO CLICK AND DRAG THE BLOCK.
ADD CATEGORY - SELECT THE CATEGORY YOU ARE POSTING.
STYLE, BRANDS, LIFESTYLE OR INTERVIEWS
*ONLY CHOOSE 1 CATEGORY PER POST
ADD Tags to organize your blog by subject
use as many tags as you can to boost your views!
ADD A THUMBNAIL IMAGE
Click the Options tab and drag your image into the image uploader.
Note: You can also click the image uploader and select a file from your computer.
Blog excerpts give your readers a taste or a teaser of a full blog post. THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT FOR GOOGLE SEARCHES.
All posts are initially saved as drafts.
When you’re done editing a post, you can:
OPTION 1 - Click Save to save the entry and keep it as a draft.
Manage Blog Posts
You can manage your blog posts in the Blog panel.
- Draft, Published, Scheduled, and Needs Review posts are ordered by their last saved date, from newest to oldest. Scheduled posts appear at the top.
- Search for a blog post for editing or publication using the search bar at the top of the panel.
- Filter the search to show all results, drafts only, or published posts only.
To edit an existing post, hover over the post title and click "EDIT".
You can change the publication date of a blog post before or after it's published. This changes the order in which posts appear on a Blog Page.